You can join ETKO E-Training Zoom classes on a PAYG or monthly membership basis.
Bookings are processed via our Glofox system.
POINTS TO NOTE
- If you are joining Glofox so that your child can attend our Zoom classes for kids, please follow the GLOFOX FAMILY ACCOUNTS instructions below. You will need to create your own profile first, then add a child account. Please purchase a kids membership, or individual kids classes, using your child’s name/account and not your own.
- You should receive a booking confirmation for each class you have purchased. This contains an important unique link for accessing the class via Zoom. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please check your junk or spam folder. If you still don’t receive it, please contact us.
- Click on the link here.
- Click on the Login/Register link in the top right hand corner.
- Look for ‘Create Account’ and click ‘Register’.
- Once you have registered and agreed to the terms and conditions, you can select a membership option, or book a class on a PAYG basis.
- You can also download the Glofox app to your mobile phone to make bookings and receive notifications on the go.
GLOFOX FAMILY ACCOUNTS
If you have an existing adult Glofox membership and want to register your child for Glofox classes, you can create a family account. You should also create a family account if you are new to Glofox and are an adult who wishes to book classes on behalf of their child.
- Login to your existing adult account, or register to create a new account as above.
- Go to ‘Profile’.
- Click on the ‘My Family’ tab.
- Click on ‘Add a child account’ .
- Fill in the child’s details and click ‘Create Account’.
JOINING A LIVE ONLINE CLASS
Step 1 – Set up a free Zoom account.
Step 2 – Check the Glofox timetable for our LIVE class listings, and book yourself or your child into the classes of your choice.
Step 3 – You will receive a confirmation email with the links and information you need to join the class. Each session has a unique link so please retain all confirmation emails if you are booking into multiple classes. If you don’t receive a confirmation email, please check your junk or spam folder. If you still don’t receive it, please contact us. If you are using the app, please check your phone settings to ensure that Glofox notifications are on.
Step 4 – Please be ready to join the class via Zoom approximately five minutes before the starting time. (You may be held in the online waiting room until the instructor is ready to start.)
Step 5 – Make sure you have video and audio enabled so that the instructor can see you and interact with you. (Your instructor may ask you to mute your audio* for some, or most, of the class to ensure that all class members can see and hear him/her clearly.)
*If you choose to mute your audio during the class, the instructor will not be able to hear you. If you are having any difficulties, please wave your hands and unmute your audio so the instructor can help.
- Please don’t give out passwords; we want to make sure only authorised people are joining the classes so that we can provide a safe environment for everyone.
- Check that you have plenty of room to avoid contact with anything and anyone during the class.
- Ensure that you have water with you for the class.
Additional Class Rules – Juniors/Teens:
- A parent/adult must be in the room and directly supervising juniors – online sessions/videos should not be used if a child or young person is home alone.
- Two adults, one being a minimum level 2 coach, will be present during online junior sessions. 1 instructor:1 junior member contact is not allowed.
- ETKO Sports Academy’s values, behavioural standards, policies and procedures still apply during these sessions.
Please also refer to our full ETKO E-Training participation rules and waiver here.